Laser Vein Care Center
When patients present with varicose veins, we first perform a complete history and physical examination to determine associated risk factors and treatment options. While a patient may note only dilated veins on the lower leg, it is quite common that vein valve dysfunction originated higher in the leg at the groin. It is at this point where there is a very important "gatekeeper" valve.
The most effective and reliable method to determine both the precise cause of the varicose condition and best treatment is an ultrasound examination of the entire lower leg. A duplex scan (ultrasound) enables us to look at the roadmap of the vein as well as the direction of blood flow and valve function.
- Surgical Associates Vein Care Center was established by Dr. Gary Grover to bring the very best minimally invasive treatments to patients with symptomatic vein disorders.
- Treatment of leg vein disorders has changed dramatically in the past few years. Elegant new technologies to eliminate troublesome surface veins have almost completely replaced conventional "stripping" and the need for large incisions. The improved treatments result in few or no incisions, a rare need for an anesthesiologist, and a rapid return to normal activities.
- The Vein Care Center offers the following services:
- Comprehensive treatment for (spider veins) and varicose veins
- Laser treatment using the state-of-the-art laser Techniques
- Sclerotherapy including Foam Sclerotherapy
- Selective Vein Ligation and Removal
- The Vein Center is a multidisciplinary team dedicated to the treatment of venous disorders. The team consists of plastic surgeons, vascular surgeons,physician assistants,nurses and ancillary personnel.
- To schedule for your free evaluation Please Call 240-216-8807.